Saturday, March 9, 2013

Keeper of the Moon
Harley Jane Kozak

Lust. Elven Keeper Sailor Gryffald's body quivers with it, but is it a symptom of the deadly Scarlet Pathogen coursing through her bloodstream or the proximity of shifter Keeper Declan Wainwright?

Sailor and Declan have had an uneasy relationship ever since they met, and now things are about to get a lot more complicated. A killer is stalking Los Angeles, intentionally infecting Elven with the deadly virus, and now Sailor and Declan must work to keep the supernatural peace while bringing the murderer to justice. But, in doing so, these powerful denizens of the Otherworld find themselves straddling a fine line between lust...and love.(Cover image and synopsis from Netgalley)

My Thoughts

Thoroughly entertaining. This is book #2 of the Keeper series and it was just as much fun as book #1. Each book has been written by a different author and I thought this was a unique idea. This is the first book I have read by Ms. Kozak and I enjoyed her writing style. There was mystery, suspense and some nice romance between Declan and Sailor.

This was a light read that kept me engaged in the story line. I would like to read more from this author. I am looking forward to book #3!

My thanks to HarlequinLUNA and Netgalley for allowing me to read this in exchange for an unbiased review.

Publish date; March 5, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment