Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Passage (The Passage, #1)The Passage by Justin Cronin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


First, the unthinkable: a security breach at a secret U.S. government facility unleashes the monstrous product of a chilling military experiment. Then, the unspeakable: a night of chaos and carnage gives way to sunrise on a nation, and ultimately a world, forever altered. All that remains for the stunned survivors is the long fight ahead and a future ruled by fear — of darkness, of death, of a fate far worse.



My thoughts:

I did not want to read this book - it just sound too "out there". I kept hearing things about zombies and vampires. But then my book buddies on goodreads started commenting on it - spooky and creepy. Hmmmm - I like spooky and creepy. So what the heck - I decided to go for it.



All I can say is SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! It sucked me right in. When I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about when I would get to pick it up again. Right down to the final page. I am so looking forward to the 2nd and 3rd books in this trilogy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment